about my George! She's so creative & a sweet friend to boot. My SIL Stormy is coming to visit next weekend and we're throwing her a baby shower to celebrate her first child. I called George yesterday afternoon & asked if she could come up with something for me. She's getting her troop ready to go out of town for the weekend but felt for sure she's have some time last night to come up with something for me. We agreed on her designing it and assembling one so I'd have a guide. I was going to print, cut, & assemble the rest. Well she called me at 10 this morning to tell me come pick them up, she was done. She not only designed them (for free!) & picked up the supplies, but had also printed, cut, and assembled over half of them. She didn't finish simply because she ran out of pop dots.
I heart you George! Thank you, thank you, thank you. And I promise to always stay in your good graces (sour power anyone?) because I could never pay you what you deserve for all the crafts/projects you produce for me & my whims.
7 comments:
you're so welcome! i really enjoyed designing these. i'm into doing baby girl things right now. too bad i don't have one... :)
George has ALWAYS been awesome. :) That girl can make/create/design ANYTHING.
If I ever, in this lifetime, have a baby, can I get pretty George designed stuff, too?
Stacy is a very considerate friend. I hope that you'll post pictures. I'm sure the shower will be a success. Good Luck and have fun.
Oh I am so grateful for her to design invitation that quick for me of all people. I am so excited. :) Thanks so much. And I can't wait to see the invitations.
of course you can, lyndsey! that's why i'm here, after all :). and thanks for your sweet comments...
Yes, I'd like to see the pictures too!!! ANd ditto about Stacy. She is so crafty creative and awesome. Of course, you are awesome too, dear Kira ;).
OOHHH, that is so sweet. I would agree in keeping in good grace with her. LOL
Post a Comment