
First off, Happy Anniversary to Ian & Jessica! We love you!!!
and Happy 1st Birthday Josephine! She was very happy when she woke up and seemed to know the day was going to be all about her.

We can't believe it's already been a year. This birthday was actually exciting to me (normally I cry over my babies getting older). Ben & I don't celebrate Valentine's day, but we do celebrate our sweetheart, Josie.

This is our 1 year old nursing. It's a major milestone for us, a first, and we love it! Another first - I'm not pregnant for the 1st birthday.

Here she is opening up presents with Grandma. She loves books!

And Chocolate!
8 comments:
she is so cute Kira! It's amazing how fast they grow.
She's so cute! I love her big blue eyes!
It must seem very strange not to be pregnant on her birthday... But I am guess you are adjusting to it. You have so many new experiences a head of you. Happy late birthday Josie! Her birth does not seem like it was that long ago.... to me.
I miss you guys! She is growing soo fast! a BIG YAY!!! on the still breastfeeding, I know that just makes you smile all over! :) Call me sometime!! I misses you very very much!
Oh Yay!! Happy Birthday Josie!!
Awww! Happy Birthday to Josie!
Also, love your new family picture :)! You look a lot like Anna!
Happy birthday, wee little Josie!
Awe, Happy Birthday, sweetie! She looks so much like Ben...but there's a VERY big Kira mix thrown in. :)
Post a Comment