sorry about the lack of posting, but we've been busy with our house. I don't know how Courtney managed to blog at all while renovating their whole house. These are just projects to spruce up the place. They've been on our plate for awhile, but now that Josie is almost a year old we finally feel like we have the energy to do more.
Our latest observations of our babies:
Josie gets excited when it's time for bed and has a little party in her crib for a few minutes before passing out. She will be whining and just pitiful, but the moment she realizes we're getting her ready for bed, she's one excited camper.
Wesley LOVES his sisters. Loves to annoy them that is. That boy will watch them to figure out how to aggravate them and make them scream and then he sits back and smiles. Punk!
Carlise is VERY observant of behavior. Not just ours, but every single person she sees. And then she likes to repeat and imitate. So, fellow shopper at Wal-Mart, please don't be alarmed if you see me making a mad dash down a row with a heavy cart full of children to get away from your swearing. I'm holding off on that behavior for as long as I can, thank you very much. She has plenty of attitude for now.
4 comments:
Cute observations. :)
Holy cow! You are busy people! I am glad everyone is doing well. Love ya lots!
Wow! Well that's gotta be cool to have a baby who LIKES bedtime!
And how neat to read about your babies' personalities!
My daughter is quite the mimic as well. Lately she's started yelling "KATE!" or "CHRIS!" when she's looking for us. I wonder where she picked that up....?
Post a Comment