Wednesday, July 16

Fourth of July


Here are pictures from our Fourth of July. We didn't do much. My Dad flew out for his mother's funeral and my Mom left to pick up the my 2 younger brothers from EFY. We did go to my Mom & Dad's though and grilled with Jeremy & JaNae. We wanted to go swimming, but it started to storm. JaNae did give Wesley a big boy haircut, though. He was occupied with cheese puffs & 2 combs.

4 comments:

McCarthas said...

Wow they are Growing up so fast, I love Wesley's big boy haircut and the girls look absolutely adorable.

Abigail said...

love the distractions for him! I don't think that would work for Maddie though, not that I'm cutting her hair anytime soon, but some day when I have a little boy, I'll have to remember give him some combs and cheese puffs!

forseyfamily said...

yeah i always have to distract
CJ too with combs and trucks and food. lol the kids all look so cute in their 4th of july outfits!

Nilla said...

Great pictures! I love you babies' blues eyes! And Wesley looks cute with his big boy haircut :).