Wednesday, July 16

Diapers, diapers, & more diapers

I was in need of some more cloth diapers. I almost had enough for one day for both Wesley & Josie. But my budget had all been spent. So, I put a want out on my local Freecycle group. (I love Freecycle!) I was pretty sure no one would know what I was talking about. But a sweet mom named Lisa responded right away knowing exactly what I was talking about! She had some spare she could give me for both of them & even some wool covers (Wow!) And she was coming to Dothan the next day & could we meet at Target? (Seriously, I don't have to drive to Enterprise to get them? Target? Of Course!) She gave me more than I could've hoped for & in excellent condition, too!
What I spent the last of my diaper money on: a piggy complete with ears & a curly tail in back & a strawberry/watermelon diaper. (both Starbunz)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so awesome!! You can't get better then free....anything cloth is super spendy so that is super cool..

Mitchell4 said...

Isn't it cool how the Lord provides a way?. It's the little miracles that make life easier. Enjoy your newest find.