Monday, April 14

Potty Training- me or the child?

Potty Training has been good and bad with Carlise. It was frustrating with her initiating it the week before surgery because we both knew it would be really hard to keep up with her. But she for the most part is trying and doing really well. I snapped this probably a month ago now.
I had peeked in to check on her and this is what I found. She was "reading". Friday she used 2 pull-ups. Saturday she used 2 pull-ups (1 for most of the day) and Sunday she used 2. (We didn't have to pull out the 2nd one until after dinner.) She disappears into the bathroom, and she'll stay there as long as she needs to. It's sooo awesome seeing her in control and learning about her body. And no more diapers for her. Whooo-hooo!

3 comments:

wilkinson family said...

aw, i'm jealous! talia only decides to use the potty if it keeps her out of bed at bedtime. lol

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, congrats! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Nilla said...

Love that she's "reading." They learn quickly, don't they :)?