
So my friend Carrie is joining the 3-day walk for breast cancer research. I've wanted to do one of those for years but they don't hold one close enough to me.
I bought this diaper in April for Mothers Day. Fits Josie perfectly & $5 went towards the designer's goal for the 3-day walk she's participating in. Sorry Carrie it was before you started raising funds. So, if you have $5, $10, or even $2 (maybe sitting in paypal) you can donate towards breast cancer research, education, screening, & treatment
please donate toward Carrie's goal.
4 comments:
You are the best! Thanks for passing on the word! Love ya bunches!
Cute diaper!!! I'm going to have to send this link to my cousin... so she can see. This is her second year doing the walk in Philly.
that is an awesome story...and totally fancy pretty cakes!
How adorable is that? And a great cause too!
Post a Comment