
Saturday I hosted a baby shower for my George (Stacy). She's so cute preggo. They've had a nervous time with the pregnancy because early on they detected a heart arrhythmia. They haven't noticed it since, but she still has to avoid certain foods and drinks. She's having a boy and they're naming him Ammon.
When I was pregnant with Carlise I commissioned Stacy to create for me an alphabet chart. It is totally unique and complete with alliteration for each letter. Then when I became pregnant with Wesley I commisioned her to create a number chart 1-10. Mom and I paid to have her artwork professionally scanned to digital file. Really, she's that talented and doesn't see it, and her artwork is Awesome! Hopefully Stacy Creations will be up and running soon, but first to birth that baby. Due December 7th
1 comment:
HOW CUTE IT SHE??? I haven't seen her in forever and its crazy but I still think of her as 15...haha even though thats how old I was when we hung out...I know it sounds weird...but she and her hubby look great...good for her!!
Post a Comment